Handkerchiefs may be used as an accessory in pockets, on purses, totes, baskets, or framed as art. All silk accessories are 100% silk and may be machine washed and dried according to instructions. Handkerchiefs are approximately 10" square and mini scarves approximately 6"x24".
Click on image to enlarge:
The 11" square handkerchief and 6x24" silk mini-Sckarf™ may be used in these ways:
- Tie onto purse, tote, luggage, basket, or animal kennel/carrier.
- Carry in pocket or tie to belt loop or tank top.
- Frame and hang on wall, or use in tabletop frame.
- Send handkerchief in a greeting card. Great gift in a Birthday, Get Well, Thinking-of-You, or Sympathy card.
- Carry an "angel" in your pocket, purse, or backpack any time to remind yourself that you are always divinely protected. This includes professional and military uniforms and backpacks.
- Frame it. Use tabletop or wall frame. Use Saints and Angels Prayer silks (handkerchief size) on your personal home altar or in your meditation space.
- Wear bandana as a headwrap. Tie on your pet for special occasions.
How to use 45" square Silk Chiffon Sckarf™
- Fold diagonally. Tie around waist and knot. Wear over skirt, pants, jeans, or swimsuit.
- Fold diagonally. Wear around shoulders as a shawl.
How to Wear Long Sckarf™ with Fringe
- Wear in loose free fall. Also wear around the shoulders as a shawl.